Leidos Government Compliance Analyst in RESTON, Virginia
Leidos' Corporate Government Compliance team currently has an opening for an Analyst. This position could be based out of Reston, Virginia headquarters or Tucson, Arizona. The ideal candidate would be an individual contributor that will be responsible for day-to-day objectives, progressing on to larger, moderately complex projects and assignments. In some cases the problems may be vague and will require drawing upon prior experience and/or improving domain knowledge through research and inquiry. This position is an integral stepping stone for anyone in the government contracting environment that is looking to supplement their financial acumen with hands on experience with Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) while working with leaders in varying functional capacities across the corporation.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Use data modeling techniques to synthesize data across multiple ledgers for reporting and/or analysis
• Create mathematical algorithms using Excel, Access, EDW, or other tools
• Participating in the development of deliverables required by law or regulations (Disclosure Statements, Incurred Cost Submissions)
• Gather supporting documents and/or data from various document repositories and/or data warehouses in support of audit requests
• Play an active role in risk prevention and mitigation strategies to protect the company’s interests
• Other duties, as assigned
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration (or related field) and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. (Additional education, training or experience will be considered in lieu of degree.)
• Experience with Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis and Audit.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong understanding of databases. Experience using Costpoint, SAP, and Hyperion Interactive • Reporting/other business intelligence tools preferred.
• General knowledge of CAS and FAR.
• Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, and interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are a MUST.
• Proven organizational skills and demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently operate in a dynamic and fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.