ManTech Cybersecurity Solution Architect in Reston, Virginia
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Solutions Architect to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Architect and design cybersecurity solutions for privileged access management and identity governance across multiple federal government agencies.
• Lead strategic conversations with multiple project stakeholders to clarify scope and direction on multiple simultaneous implementation efforts.
• Assess existing agency architecture and current solution capabilities, define and design system specifications, and input/output processes and working parameters for solution compatibilities.
• Provide thought leadership and strategic guidance on overall solution direction, present at project briefings, and facilitate large group technical discussions.
• Provide expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of cybersecurity, specifically privileged access management.
• Create project-deliverable documents in support of the Software/System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
• Evaluate security products already in use and those proposed for use, including an analysis of the individual product, its integration into the overall architecture, its interaction with other products, and its interaction with known products external to which will interface with.
• Contribute to the development of technical standards across the CDM Program and other ManTech Task Orders.
• Minimum Experience: 12 years of cybersecurity services experience. Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity Management, Single Sign-On (SSO), Privileged Access Management, PKI, HSPD-12, Identity Governance, Credential Management, or in access control policies.
• 2 of the 12 years’ experience shall be in a lead security design or technical task/program leadership position.
• 4 years of experience providing network security services or identity management with an additional year of experience with general information technology support.
• Must possess network security architecture expertise.
• Functional expertise in two or more cybersecurity technologies such as privileged access management, identity governance, PKI, or HSPD-12.
• Must possess experience implementing large-scale cybersecurity solutions and engaging with multiple stakeholders.
• Must possess experience managing the implementation of systems through a Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC/SDLC).
• Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
Demonstrated technical experience:
• Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems
• Working knowledge of privileged access management systems
• Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
• Thorough understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary. Candidates must possess strong client interfacing and interpersonal skills.
• Proven problem management skills with the ability to think critically. Must be able to leverage technology and apply critical thinking to gather, aggregate, and analyze data, and present results to senior clients.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
• Demonstrate leadership and foster collaborative team approach – interacts well with front line and senior management providing consultation and expert advice on information security related topics.
• Strong presentation and consulting skills.
• Technical writing experience (required)
Desired certifications include:
• Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desirable that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must pass background investigation and be clearable to DHS EOD.