NV Employer Demand Response Technician HVAC in Reno, Nevada
POSITION: Demand Response Technician HVAC
TYPE: Full-time regular; Days and hours may vary
LOCATION: Reno, NV
1. - One (1) year of Air Conditioning service experience.
2. - Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
3. - Basic knowledge of hand tools.
4. - Basic knowledge of test instruments.
5. - Ability to work without direct supervision.
6. - Ability to multitask.
7. - Ability to efficiently manage time.
8. - Able to lift 50 pounds.
9. - Ability to climb extension ladder.
10.- Ability to work in extreme temperatures.
11.- Knowledge of computer usage.
12.- Able to configure and connect Bluetooth devices.
13.- Understanding of component networking a plus.
14.- Employer conducts pre-employment background check and pre-employment and random drug testing.
Installation and service of demand response devises including thermostats, Load control switches, Limiting devises and Broadband communication equipment. Servicing of installed equipment, minor electrical HVAC components and diagnostics.