Allscripts Sales Support Analyst in Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Locations US
Posted Date 11/29/2016
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Sales Executive team and liaison with Sales Enablement, Solutions, Finance and other areas of the business to ensure proper administration and effectiveness of sales activities.
- Coordinates with Sales Executives to provide sales documentation and satisfy client requirements
- Support ongoing relationship with clients in partnership with sales executive to include understanding of client strategy and business goals
- Work with the Client Organization, Market Segment Sales and Sales Enablement for appropriate pricing and quoting
- Advise sales associates on the proper internal processes and solutions, where required
- Communicate clearly and effectively with management regarding potential risks or process variances
- Prepare proposals and liaise with marketing to ensure consistent client communications
- Prepares status reports, market research, and financial performance reporting as needed
- Leads programs that align and support sales enablement initiatives
- Provides technical and administrative product information
- Takes a lead role in guiding process improvement
- Creates marketing materials for sales collateral
- Leads training and education delivery for internal/external audience
- Leads market assessments and solution analysis for competitive differentiators
- Undertakes financial analysis of business unit operations
- Conducts forecasting analysis of business unit sales plans
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience with healthcare and/or financial products in sales, services, consulting or client management environment
- Analytical projects involving numbers
- Projects that demonstrate clear and concise written and oral communication
- Preferred: Sales tracking system, training/education, marketing knowledge
- 25% travel, heavier as role demands
- Office/Remote location
- Ability to work 40+ hours per work week as business needs dictate
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.