Brinks Part Time - Vault Processor in Raleigh, North Carolina
Part Time - Vault Processor
Requisition #:19683Location:Raleigh NC - B0600
Functional Area:BankingEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:Less than 1 year
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a part-time Vault Processor.
The part-time Vault Processor is responsible for checking libability in and out of the facility, processing the liability, maintaining the liability inventory, and preparing liability for delivery. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Process, verify and balance inbound and outbound liability
• Complete data entry for all transactions of liability
• Prepare outbound orders and replenishments for the next day’s routes
• Count, verify and report every item in inventory daily
• Generate and maintain all records and reports accurately on a daily basis
• Meet deadlines and ensure maximum product quality
• Resolve customer and employee issues
• Monitor performance of processes and machines
• Report any issues affecting production or accuracy
• Complete maintenance requirements and troubleshoot malfunctions
• Maintain clean and organized work areas
• Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 months experience in at least one of the following: cash handling, inventory control, deposit processing, vault balancing, account reconciliation, ATM Processing, cashier experience, or teller experience
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
• Able to identify different commodities
• 10-key experience
• Basic computer skills
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s. We provide eligible employees medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top