Revenue Solutions, Inc. Lead Technical Business Analyst in Raleigh, North Carolina
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
North Carolina [NC]
Lead Technical Business Analyst
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest consultants and software developers
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
*RSI is an equal opportunity employer *
We are looking for an experienced Lead Senior Software Developer to join our team of project managers, business analysts and consultants installing and customizing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products and Modernized e-File solutions for State Revenue Agencies.
Working closely with both the client and RSI’s senior onsite representative, you will serve as the day-to-day project manager as well as lead business analyst for one of RSI’s key initiatives at the North Carolina Department of Revenue. Leveraging your strong background in the implementation of enterprise-level software implementation projects your PM responsibilities may include managing project work plans, onboarding, training and supervising junior team members, identifying and resolving issues, mitigating risk, and developing/strengthening client relationships.
As Lead Senior Software Developer you will work the client to gather and document system requirements, lead joint client design sessions, perform business process analyses, develop business process models, resolve design issues, assist with development efforts throughout the entire SDLC, and participate in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related field.
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 3+ years’ relevant work experience as a software implementation business analyst
• 2+ years’ experience leading a system & integration test team
• Development experience in Java, .NET, C# or C
• Knowledge of standard development techniques (OOD, SDLC)
• Skilled in Web services and XML
• Able to build complex SQL code
• Database query skills (PL/SQL and Microsoft SQL Server)
• Familiarity with Windows servers in relation to databases and/or websites
• Experience gathering business requirements, documenting “as is” and “to be” business processes, and developing use cases
• Experience leading client design sessions
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to train and mentor others
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Professional business demeanor
• Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced degree
• Experience with public sector software implementations
• Subject matter expertise in one or more areas of revenue administration
• Experience with data warehousing and/or large scale databases