Cabela's Inventory Lead Outfitter in Puyallup, Washington
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and services. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure, It’s In Your Nature! Cabela’s has an opening for an Inventory Lead Outfitterin* *ourPuyallup, WA Distribution Center.
GENERAL SUMMARY:In addition to performing the same work of DC associates in their departmental area, assists Department Supervisor and/or Manager with the supervision of daily activities of department personnel. May assist with scheduling, assigning, and monitoring work. Will provide recommendations to supervisor for personnel regarding job performance such as promotions, transfers, training, appraisals, disciplinary measures, and discharges as necessary. Assist area employees with various job duties as needed. To accomplish required task this position has access to and must take appropriate actions to protect credit card information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of day-to-day operational procedures in area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures.
- Skill in operating various distribution center equipment.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as: computer terminal, adding machine, copy machine, and fax machine.
- Ability to create an efficient work environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Ability to establish a close working relationship with departments.
- Ability to communicate with all employees and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively function as a team player and encourage positive team interaction among designated group. *REQUIREMENTS: *High school graduate or equivalent plus one to two years related experience. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts. Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Auto req ID: 33798BR
Posting Title: Inventory Lead Outfitter
Location/Division: Puyallup WA - Distribution Center
Req Type: Non-Exempt