Amazon.com AMG Program Manager, Search in Pozuelo de Alarcon, Spain
At Amazon Media Group (AMG), we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do. A strategically important part of our charter is to build a portfolio of managed- and self-service platforms and products across display and search to enable advertisers to engage with Amazon shoppers in relevant ways.
The AMG Customer Success Team (CST) is looking for a strong leader to drive our holistic account management practice across display and search products for our most strategic advertisers across a breadth of verticals. You will have direct responsibility for engaging with our Performance Product Onboarding and Engagement teams to represent our performance products with our Account Management team. This accountability splits across three core areas: 1) training and supporting the team; 2) directly interacting with clients when necessary, such as escalations or Quarterly Business Reviews; and 3) interfacing with our Performance Product teams to feedback voice of customer and to receive new product information and performance reports. Success in this role is manifest through, 1) performance of campaigns through the use of correct optimization levers; 2) operational excellence measured by SLA; 3) regional impact measured by best practice sharing and team performance; and, 4) enabling team to hit revenue objectives. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who enjoys a fast-paced environment, has a strong bias for action, and thrives in a range of situations from client-facing to product-facing.
If you’re passionate with making digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and help make advertising even more effective.
· Create and implement programs that will help our Search Performance program scale to all our premium advertising clients.
· Drive scaling the program to Premium Account Manager teams, including training programs and accreditation processes.
· Offer high-potential account support and regular engagement to top-tier advertisers through campaign lifecycle, including product, budget, optimization, and reporting strategies.
· Work cross-functionally with Product and Sales partners to maximize adoption and always on approach for advertisers.
· Work with technical account management, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
· Contribute to and own local initiatives relating to improvement of products, workflows, and go to market e.g. case studies or vendor days.
· Bachelor degree
· Proven fluency in English and local languages
· Strong record going above and beyond to satisfy customer needs
· Proven work experience in display/search advertising
· Proven work experience managing a business, technical or operational program
· Good public speaker with background in training or teaching a plus
· Excellent written communications, including operational manuals, customer emails, program proposals
· Experience with working across multiple teams and competency profiles, such as Sales and Product teams
· Excellent with analytics and diving into data
· Good MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· MBA or other related Master's degree
· Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
· Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience
· Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
· Multi-lingual (core EU-5)
People manager a plus
AMZR Req ID: 466193