Logisticare Bilingual Customer Service Representative (South Portland, ME) - June/July 2017 in Portland, Maine
This job was posted by https://joblink.maine.gov : For more information, please see: https://joblink.maine.gov/ada/r/jobs/246546 LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare has full time openings for bi-lingual (English/Spanish, Russian, or Mandarin) Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to work various shifts. Qualified candidates must be available to work holidays and occasional weekend work may be required.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. He/She also ensures the efficient and accurate entering of all customer service requests into LogistiCare's data management system (LCAD) by performing all gate keeping functions related to trip authorization, as well as documenting and resolving complaints and issues while providing superior customer service to members.
* Assist customers with transportation questions and concerns
* Schedule, modify and cancel reservations as requested
* Obtain and document details of any complaints being filed
* Receive and document customer concerns
* Ensure accurate trip data input
* Maintain a polite and courteous manner at all times
* Maintain an acceptable attendance and tardiness record
* Demonstrate sincere personal commitment to producing high quality work
* Ensure that all relevant customer information is documented
* Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated department for further investigation and resolution
* Attend all required meetings
* Promote a positive working environment
* Adhere to and ensures all company policies and procedures are maintained
* Interacts with facility social service staff to coordinate patient trips
* Assists in solving specific patient issues with facility case manager (initiate schedule changes, routing suggestions, provider changes etc).
* Provides facilities with information about completing various paperwork
* Handle facility complaints regarding prescheduled patient delivery and pickup
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.