General Motors Hybrid & Electric Vehicle NVH System Engineer - GPS0001033 in Pontiac, Michigan
· Lead NVH Engineer responsible to coordinate all NVH related analysis and testing tasks on Propulsion Systems for GM's Hybrid and Electric vehicle applications.
· Work cross-functionally with analysis engineers, propulsion system component design release engineers, validation engineers and controls and calibration engineers to accomplish product objectives.
· Use principles ofNVH to conducttests, measurements, and analysis.
· Lead DFSS projects and trade studies across various engineering teams.
· Support NVH benchmarking of competitive products.
· Deal with ambiguity to take abstract performance targets and develop/propose design solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.
- 5 years of engineeringexperience
- Excellent project management skillsand communication skills
- Strong interest and ability in vehicle integration and system engineering
- Understanding of powertrain mechanical system integration and control
- Fundamentals of noise, vibration and harshness for measurement and analysis
- Leadership and capability to act independently with minimal support
- Experience in leading or participating in DFMEA’s and DFSS projec ts
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Travel as required (domestic and international)
- MS or PhD in Engineering
- DFSS Black Belt