Integer Quality Engineer I in Plymouth, Minnesota
The primary purpose of this job is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practice. Ensures GB internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to GB Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
3. Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment.
4. Post Market Surveillance and complaint handling
5. Recognizes discrepancies in results and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
6. Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
7. Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
8. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years experience.
Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Basic word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Problem solving skills.
Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Plymouth,MN
- Job Type: Engineering, QA - Quality Control
- Experience: 0 to 2 year(s)
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017