CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Client Service Coordinator - Wealth Advisory in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
We are seeking a Client Service Coordinator (CSC) for our * Plymouth Meeting* office. The CSC reports to a principal wealth advisor and is responsible for supporting regional wealth advisors and working with other regional CSCs on client service matters and operations through timely, courteous, respectful, and helpful communication.
- Set up and maintenance of client files, generation of new account paperwork, account transfer tracking, and report generation
- CRM database management
- Work with the wealth advisors and client service teams to support all operational needs on all advisory and planning business
- Respond to general inquiries concerning departmental activities and operations by relating or referring to established policies and procedures.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule meetings, answer phones, work with other team members as needed.
- Work with the wealth advisors to prepare for meetings.
- Assist in the management of the wealth advisor’s calendar, client meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Typing letters, mailing correspondence to clients, and maintaining spreadsheets in Excel and maintain CRM database.
- Perform other job-related duties and/or special projects as required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Financial or professional services experience
- Previous experience in an operational support role is strongly preferred
- Strong computer and word processing skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Custodial Institutional system is a plus (Schwab, Fidelity, etc.)
- Strong with numbers, attentive to detail and accuracy, possesses high energy, and proficient with multi-tasking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond in a timely manner, organizes tasks, manages time, and prioritizes projects with the focus on the needs of the client
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with staff and clients and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as function in a team framework
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Position requires <10%travel
- High school Diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home. CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1177
Title: Client Service Coordinator - Wealth Advisory
City: Plymouth Meeting