PNC Investment Advisor - PNCI (F) in PLAINSBORO, New Jersey
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
F01277 Invstmnt Advisor - PNCI (F)
Consults on investment and insurance strategies, as well as the development of financial plans for clients. Grows and retains an investment and insurance book of business. Owns the client experience, efficiently handling sales and service, identifying sales and/or executing opportunities and making referrals to internal business partners as appropriate.
Acquires, expands and maintains client relationships through business development and client networking. Grows client loyalty and share of wallet through an exceptional client experience. Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve client problems appropriately and efficiently.
Develops and implements investment and insurance strategies for clients. Determines the best products to support such strategies. Presents sound financial recommendations and guidance to clients. Establishes individual financial plans based on client financial needs and objectives. Monitors financial plans and recommends changes as needed.
Actively and regularly coaches and educates branch staff and internal business partners to identify investment opportunities. Drives investment education and visibility among branch staff. In partnership with branch manager and/or investment sales associate, leads the branch team on actions to achieve investment results. Shows urgency with activities and leads by example. Has regular and effective communication with internal and external partners to build strong relationships that drive referral activity.
Regularly meets with branch manager and other internal business partners to communicate and review business results and pipeline management. Meets service level agreements on lead and referral follow up. Adheres to all applicable laws, regulations, policies and guidelines.
NJ - PLAINSBORO
Investment Advisor - PNCI (F)
Line of Business:
PNC Investment Group
NJ407 - Plainsboro Schalks Crossing
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
NJ - PLAINSBORO
FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63,65) required. Life and Health Insurance required.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Prospecting. - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies diverse tools, tactics and techniques to persuade customers to buy an array from the suite of banking products or services. Identifies prospecting approaches to identifying potential customers and creates opportunities in order to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Interpersonal Relationships - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Coaching Others - Working Experience
- Knowledge of coaching concepts and methods; ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals or teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Customer Retention - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement effective strategies and activities that promote long-term customer loyalty.
SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products and services.
Cross-Selling. - Working Experience
- Ability to utilize tools and techniques for understanding the needs of customers; markets to clients a full suite of bank products. Promotes financial ideas and solutions from new or existing relationships resulting in increased revenue generation.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As an Investment Advisor within PNC Investments, you will be based in Plainsboro, NJ at the Plainsboro branch.