PNC Quality Review Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101572 Quality Review Analyst
Utilizing standard procedures, conducts quality review and analysis of the work performed by staff supporting a specific line of business or functional area. Identifies systemic issues and facilitates correction.
Reviews complex transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures.
Ensures the appropriate materials and documentation are available to complete the transaction and/or work process.
Identifies systemic issues and facilitates effective root cause analysis and corrective actions. Works with staff to develop and improve incoming quality.
Provides recommendations for issues and/or continuous improvement projects.
PA - Pittsburgh
Quality Review Analyst
Line of Business:
PA373 - Firstside Center Bldg
Total Hours Per Week:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
MI - Kalamazoo, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Quality Management - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of quality management methods, tools, and techniques used to create and support an environment that meets the needs of the organization.
Standard Operating Procedures - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Coaching Others - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of coaching concepts and methods; ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals or teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Analytical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Internal Controls - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal controls.
Problem Management Process - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As a Quality Review Analyst within PNC's Centralized Risk Management team in the Commercial Loan Operations organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Kalamazoom MI.