CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Senior in Phoenix, Arizona
CliftonLarsonAllen is looking for an Experienced Tax Senior to join our Phoenix office. The successful applicant will have great communication and organization skills, be highly motivated, and have excellent analytical skills. This individual should also enjoy an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of the Phoenix tax team you will have primary responsibility for:
- Developing a deep understanding in one or two industries which could include real estate, healthcare, manufacturing and construction
- Supervision and review of individual, corporate, S corporation and partnership engagements
- Partnering with clients to provide customized tax advisory services and work closely with other members of the tax team to identify and research complex tax issues
- Providing support and leverage to team members and others on engagements
- Focusing on engagement management and operational excellence
- Engaging in business development opportunities with industry team members and achieve appropriate business development goals
- Building solid, effective client relationships
- Expand your technical and professional knowledge through greater exposure to client interactions, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 4+ years of experience serving in a tax role with a public accounting and/or professional services firm
- Current CPA or JD preferred
- General knowledge of principles and/or regulations impacting individuals, business entities and estate/gift taxation.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office products
- Experience working with Quickbooks preferred
- Experience working with ProSystemsFx tax CCH Engagement preferred
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
Requisition Number: 16-1128
Title: Tax Senior