CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Director in Phoenix, Arizona
We’re hiring a Private Client Tax Director for our Phoenix office to take a lead role in serving private clients and their businesses!
As a member of our Private Client Tax team, you will maintain relationships with and advise individuals and the businesses they own. In addition, you will manage, research, schedule, supervise, and review tax services/engagements while developing and mentoring members of the tax team. You will also partner with other principals, managers, and directors on tax compliance and consulting.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field required
- 6+ years of experience serving in a tax role with a public accounting and/or professional services firm
- Current CPA licensure required
- Prior experience handling individual, fiduciary and business returns required
- Experience providing complex tax planning strategies to high net worth clients including gift and estate planning
- Experience managing business tax engagements with a deep understanding of partnership, S corporation and C corporation concepts
- Experience managing individual tax engagements and have knowledge of tax concepts involved in tax return preparation
- Ability to provide seamless, integrated services to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build client relationships
- Ability to coach and mentor members of the team
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Desire to be an intricate part of business development and marketing strategies
- Ability to work independently yet be part of a strong tax team
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1111
Title: Tax Director