Benson Industries Production Worker - Benson Industries, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona
Production Worker - Benson Industries, Inc.
- Perform labor associated with window assembly.
- Use of hand or power tools as instructed by supervisor.
- Ensure productions projects and materials are used/completed per specification
- Ensure production daily goals are met.
- Ensure the product produced meets or exceeds quality standards.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required.
- Assist in training new team members as needed.
- Keep track of cleaning time, down time, re-works time and production counts.
- Maintain manufacturing quantity goals and safety standards.
- Attendance in the office during normal business hours.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Preferably 1+ years in manufacturing or related field
- Must be 18 years of age or older as required by law to handle machinery.
- Must have writing, technical and organizational skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment when needed.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
WORK CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Warehouse environment. May be subject to varying temperatures.
Apply online or in person at Assembly Warehouse, 2225 S 75th Ave, Ste. 150 Phoenix, AZ 85043
Benson is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F Veterans and People with Disabilities Affirmative Action, E-Verify. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States