Penn Medicine Senior PACS Administrator in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Senior PACS Administrator
Job ID :63630
Job Category: Information Services/Technology/Service Desk/Telecom
Specialty Area: Information Services/Technology/Service Desk/Telec
Primary Shift: Day
Work Schedule: Full Time On Site
Penn Medicine Entity: Corporate Services
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Address: 3001 Market Street
Education Required: Per Position Description
Experience Required: Per Position Description
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Position Description :
The Senior PACS Administrator is responsible for the operational administration and network management of all PACS servers and workstations as well as maintains network connectivity between all modalities and the PACS/RIS.
Minimum Requirements :
Degree Requirements and Minimum Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Current Internal Penn Medicine Information Services division employees may be considered with proof of active and continued enrollment in an approved bachelor degree program.
• Prefer Radiology Technologist.
• Minimum of 3 years of Health IT experience required.
• Familiarity with Centricity RIS and PACS, knowledge of networking and modalities are highly preferred.
• Excellent customer server and interpersonal skills are required.
• Significant amount of initiative, judgment and creative ability is required.
• Should be able to work independently and in a group setting, depending on what the situation requires.
• Requires a self-motivated assertive individual with the ability to interact with people in various work positions.
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, and Access in particular, is desirable.
Additional Information :
Be a part of the exciting and ground-breaking upcoming years for the Penn Medicine Information Services department!
Because growth is essential to continuing to meet the current and future needs of patients, Penn Medicine continues to expand its capabilities.
Penn Medicine's Information Services (IS) Department focuses its efforts on the clinical and financial systems that support the day-to-day operations of four hospitals, several satellite practices, and more than 2,000 physicians.
Learn more about Information Services at http://www.pennmedicine.org/information-services
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.