PNC Operations Work Lead in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101010 Operations Work Lead
Oversees operations workflow and assists team with executing transactions/processes.
Monitors and coordinates the operations workflow and assists team members with escalated issues. May process and/or reconcile transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identifies and addresses exceptions and serves as a point of escalation. Partners internally to resolve escalations and provide guidance. May interact with external customers and third parties in completing transactions or resolving escalated issues.
Coaches team members and provides applicable training. May lead team huddles/meetings and/or continuous improvement sessions. May provide input on team member performance and development.
Provides consultation and advice to internal and external customers. Reviews existing processes, recommends improvements and may assist with implementation. Provides input and may update standard operating procedures. Participates in and may serve as a subject matter resource for projects.
Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable procedures. May review reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. May participate in risk mitigation activities. Verifies the completeness and accuracy of procedures.
PA - Philadelphia
Operations Work Lead
Line of Business:
PA985 - Eastwick Center
Total Hours Per Week:
40 hour work week: Monday - Friday 8a -5p
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Eastwick
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Process Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Standard Operating Procedures - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As an Operations Work Lead within PNC's Asset Management Group (AMG) Operations organization, you will be based in Eastwick, PA.