Comcast Inside Sales Agent - Cloud Solutions in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast Business Services continues to be the growth engine for Comcast who ranked #10 on LinkedIn's Top Companies List for in 2017. This team member will be an integralpart of that growth while responsible for selling Comcast Business's newhostedSaaS products& servicesto our small-to-medium sizedB2B customers. The primary responsibilities of this Cloud Desk Agent (CDA) include building and managing a pipeline of software license opportunities in order to grow incremental revenue by selling our portfolio of products. The agent will drive opportunity qualifications, manage opportunities in a pipeline and working toindependently close deals.
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Build pipeline, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire sales cycle. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Execute effective prospecting efforts to maximize lead coverage. Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts. Prepare and conduct presentations, in addition to effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- Articulate the Comcast Cloud Business Solutions value proposition clearly in an industry context and to listen actively to customers to identify prioritized customer needs.
bility to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience required.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Comcast customers.
- Recognizes and diffuses difficult customer situations utilizing all resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to a resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to supervisors.
- Prioritizes workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once.
- Assist with incoming calls when call volume peaks and participate in rotating on-call program as needed.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests.
- Supports growth of Comcast Business by proactively listening for opportunities to introduce customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is passionate, competitive and curious
- Requires 2 years related sales experience
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SaaS products and services orMicrosoft Office 365 a plus.
- 2 or more years in a consultative Inside Sales position is a plus
- Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
- Work experience in the technology industry.
- Solid problem-solving skills and an aptitude to learn and adapt quickly.
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer