Revenue Solutions, Inc. Talent Acquisition Manager in Pembroke, Massachusetts
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• Significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture
• Small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• Career-enhancing work assignments on highly desirable and visible projects
• Close-knit team environment with personalized career attention including a variety of training options and a formal mentoring program
• Full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
* RSI is an equal opportunity employer *
We are growing our consulting practice nationwide and are looking for an experienced client-facing Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Operations team in Pembroke, MA. In this unique, one-of-a-kind role you will have the opportunity to leverage your strong problem-solving skills and client-facing consulting experience to provide company-wide guidance and leadership in the areas of staff planning, recruiting, onboarding, workforce management, and workforce analytics.
In this role, your primary responsibility is to ensure that RSI’s managers have the people they need when they need them. You will work with the Division VP’s and hiring managers to understand RSI’s overall staffing needs and priorities and then lead your strong team of recruitment experts in the development and implementation of optimum strategies and programs that support the hiring, development, and retention of top talent at RSI.
Specific responsibilities might include the following:
• Oversight of the entire recruiting cycle from sourcing to onboarding
• Management of client relations including setting and balancing expectations, resolving issues in a timely and effective manner, and delivering high quality results
• Identification of industry best practices and incorporation into RSI’s policies and procedures
• Collection and analysis of competitive data including compensation reviews and market trends
• Company branding including social media presence
• Management of relevant IT systems, partners and vendors
• Compilation of regular status updates as well as periodic KPI reports
• Budget management and reporting
• Participation in the proposal response process
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Proven leadership skills - motivates and inspires others, builds solid partnerships, resolves conflicts, and makes hard decisions
• A passion for problem-solving – loves puzzles, expert at digging deep to uncover root issues and creating innovative and resourceful solutions
• A strong intellect – smart, highly analytical, detail oriented, with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Capacity for forward thinking – proven ability to think a few steps ahead, to anticipate and mitigate issues in advance and to see the big picture
• Impeccable ethical standards – honest, trustworthy, responsible, and dedicated
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to be an effective active listener
• The desire and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• No fear – gladly welcomes and embraces new challenges, willing to challenge the status quo
• Warmth and humor
In return for your contributions, you’ll get to work in a high-performing team environment where people matter. You’ll work each day with smart, dedicated co-workers committed to providing exceptional client service and each and every day will provide you with new opportunities to achieve and excel. Your efforts will have a real, tangible impact on RSI’s future and you’ll have a front seat as RSI continues to become a best-in-class employer with a best-in-class solution for its clients!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelors’ degree
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 8+ years’ relevant work experience in a professional IT Consulting, Technology or Software-focused business environment including 3+ years in a leadership role
• Demonstrated track record of delivering exceptional results across a broad spectrum of projects and assignments
• Experience managing budgets, mitigating risks, and making optimum time/quality tradeoffs
• Significant experience with full-cycle recruiting, either as an in-house recruiter or client hiring manager
• Exceptional analytical problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal/client relationship skills and the ability to influence at all levels
• Proven attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with common software development and IT terminology
• Familiarity with general HR and recruiting terms, processes and procedures
• Systems savvy. Strong computing, spreadsheet and internet research skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced degree
• Direct in-house experience with full-cycle recruiting
• Experience managing a recruitment team
• Familiarity with HRIS and applicant tracking systems
• Advanced spreadsheet skills
• Big-5 Consulting experience