HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN - ICU in Pasadena, Texas
_Bayshore Medical Center – Pasadena, TX_ /An HCA Affiliated Hospital/
“Did you know that HCA now has higher critical care pay rates? Ask me for more details!”
_Registered Nurse RN – Intensive Care Unit._
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, Bayshore Medical Center offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
Bayshore Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse RN – Intensive Care Unit.
The 24-bed, plus 2 semi-private ICU is a 24-hour provider of critical care services to adult and geriatric patient populations.
* The ICU RN coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
* Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting
* Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
* Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers. Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
* Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Bayshore Medical Center/East Houston Regional Medical Center.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
* 6 months of ICU RN experience in an acute care setting * Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners * Current BLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS, NIH Stroke certification required * Candidates without ACLS are eligible for employment but must complete certification within six (6) months from the date of hire. * Candidates without NIH Stroke are eligible for employment but must complete certification at the first available opportunity, not to exceed three (3) months from the date of hire.
We offer a generous compensation package including: Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
Title: RN - ICU
Location: Texas-Pasadena-Bayshore Medical Center - Pasadena
Requisition ID: 00009-68813