Dell Customer Care Sr. Associate in Panama, Pennsylvania
Responds to customer service inquiries regarding company products, features and/or services. Maintains ownership of customer issues directing customer to the appropriate agent when required. Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s). Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals through constant process alignment. Works with customers and/or distributors to understand and document customer issues. May be involved in pre or post-sales or both.
– Fields inbound contacts (voice/email, etc).
– Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
– Responsible for pre-sales and post-sales service to customers.
– Facilitates customer order fulfillment.
– Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
– Provides direct product/service advice and guidance to customers.
– Records and coordinates the status of equipment returns, replacements, sales orders, delivery schedules and financial transactions.
– Advanced English level – 2-4 years of relevant experience. – Solid telephone etiquette skills. – Solid computer skills. – Complex problem solving skills. – Ability to articulate and simplify customer issues and solution
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Job: *Customer Care - Product Services
Title: Customer Care Sr. Associate
Location: PA-Panama-Distrito De Arraijand
Requisition ID: 1600112C