McLaren Regional Medical Center Medical Assistant in Oxford, Michigan
73600 - Oxford
Oxford/Lake Orion/Clarkston Region
Hours per 2 week pay period
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends and/or Holidays Required
On Call Required
Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, will provide excellent patient care by performing or assisting in a variety of medical procedures and tests to assist in the examination and treatment of patients, including
but not limited to vital signs, procedures, various treatment, administering injections and venipuncture. Assists with clerical duties to maintain efficient operations.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Graduate of approved program for Medical Assistant or 1 year of Medical Assistant experience.
• BLS certified within 90 days of hire/transfer.
• Certified Medical Assistant.
• Electronic medical record experience.
• One year experience working in medical office with multiple providers.
• Previous experience working in a medical office of the same specialty.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Send This Job to a Friend
© All rights reserved