RiverValley Consulting Services Case Manager in Owensboro, Kentucky
RiverValley Consulting Services
Shift: Day Shift
- Bachelor's Degree
- Age Requirement: All applicants must be 21 years of age or older to be considered for employment with RiverValley or it's affiliates.
Case Manager, Adult Mental Health (Union & Henderson Counties)
RiverValley Behavioral Health
Owensboro, KY 42301
Location ID –CFC
Relocation is not provided and travel is occasionally required
Eligible for Over-Time: YES
Eligible for Shift Differential: NO
- Facilitates coordination, communication and collaboration on behalf of the client with a severe and persistent mental illness diagnosis.
- Work together in order to achieve goals and maximize outcomes.
- Bachelors degree in a behavioral science from an accredited institution.
- Behavioral sciences include Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Human Services, Special Education, Family Studies, Counseling, and Nursing.
- Plus one (1) year experience in case management or working with the chronically mentally ill population after Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science is completed,
- A Masters degree in a behavioral science can substitute for the 1 year of experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Long-term Disability
Part-time (0.6 and above) and Full-time employees are eligible for: Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and 403b
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, and Criminal Background Check
Additional Information: EOE/M/F/VET/Disab