HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - Women's Medical Surgical - Nights in Overland Park, Kansas
_COME BE A PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM!!!!_ _Registered Nurse (RN) – Women's / Surgical (post partum) Nights_ __ Menorah Medical Center (MMC), a full-service, acute care hospital and ER located in Overland Park and Leawood. The hospital serves the community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City region. Menorah has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens and children.
Menorah received The Joint Commission’s Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® program which recognizes accredited hospitals that attain excellence on accountability measure performance.
* The role of the Registered Nurse on Women's Medical / Surgical is to provide care to the patient in our new Women's Center
* The Registered Nurse provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Menorah Medical Center and professional organizations and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center. * Care is provided in a family centered environment.
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
* BSN or higher preferred.
* Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing.
* BLS required upon hire.
* Prior experience in Women's Services preferred
Title: Registered Nurse - Women's Medical Surgical - Nights
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-43914