HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Lactation Consultant PRN in Overland Park, Kansas
Come join our growing team! Menorah Medical Center, a 175-bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
*The Lactation Consultant, RN functions as an educational and clinical resource for Family birthing Center personnel. Educational services include the development, coordinating and /or teaching of educational programs designed to meet the needs of the professional and nonprofessional personnel and which are in accordance with the goals and objectives of Menorah Medical Center and the Patient Services Department. The Lactation Consultant, RN will function as an informal consultant to facilitate holistic care of patients and their families/significant other. He/she will also be actively involved as planner, facilitator and/or participant in any ongoing nursing/research specifically related to the critical care patient population.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited nursing program. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required.
- Current state licensure requires in Kansas.
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) certification required.
- Demonstrates knowledge and practical application of theories and principles of ILCA.
- Demonstrates professional growth, initiative and creativity.
- A minimum of 3 years clinical experience in maternal/neonatal nursing.
Title: Registered Nurse Lactation Consultant PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-41469