HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - HCA Access Center in Overland Park, Kansas
Come be a part of the HCA Midwest Health Access Center!
*This position is for 3 days a week, from approximately 9am to 7pm. *
_Prior Experience with Behavioral Health Experience a plus!!!!_
*Our Transfer Center features the latest in telecommunications technology and we are currently hiring Registered Nurses with backgrounds in emergency and critical care. *
*The HCA Midwest Health Access Center facilitates all patient transfers to our HCA hospitals. Our team is available 24/7 and will handle every step of the transfer or admission. *
As a member of our team, you will:
· Locate the accepting physician
· Connect sending accepting physicians by a recorded physician-to-physician call
· *Confirm bed availability, obtain hospital approval and notify receiving departments *
· Assist in securing transportation
· Track transfer from time of call to patient arrival
· Provide immediate feedback to “close the loop”with all referring physicians and facilities
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (required).
- Minimum 5 years of progressive nursing experience.
ICU and ED background preferred.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE – RN License in the State of Kansas or Missouri with ability to obtain licensure in Kansas, Missouri, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Title: Registered Nurse - HCA Access Center
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-MidAmerica Division Transfer Center
Requisition ID: 09745-43254