Express Scripts Nurse Clinician, RN - UBC in Overland Park, Kansas
Provides telephonic professional nursing services in support of client funded contracts. This includes: telephonic patient support and resource, referral source, data collector and nurse educator to patients, consumers and healthcare professionals. Works under moderate supervision.
- Adheres to principles as stipulated by program specific contractual agreements and company practices.
- Make outbound phone calls to patients who have opted into a patient compliance program, make additional calls as directed and be available to support these patients by phone at all other times.
- Receive inbound phone calls from patients, healthcare professionals and consumers and provide a professional resource for inquiries.
- Answer patient, consumer and healthcare professional questions and suggest appropriate resources patients.
- Make appropriate referrals for additional training, support groups, program materials, or literature, and to recommend that the patients contact personal physicians for additional information, directions and care.
- Assemble accurate, timely, clear data and complete summary of follow-up phone calls, patient inquiries, and outcomes.
- Complete patient teaching in relation to the use of products.
- Participates in program specific customer meetings and training sessions.
- Participates in program specific orientation meetings and demonstrates clinical competency on written tests.
- Performs special projects and performs other duties as it pertains to specific contract performance.
- Associate’s Degree and professional nursing license (current and valid) in state of practice.
- 2 – 5 years of experience.
- Nursing Licenses.
- Basic database and office navigation skills.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is the leading provider of integrated pharmaceutical support services that optimize global product safety, brand loyalty and patient access on behalf of our manufacturer clients.
UBC’s services include Clinical Development & Late Stage Research, Risk Management & Pharmacovigilance, Reimbursement & Patient Assistance, Nursing & Adherence and Product Access & Channel Management. UBC works hand-in-hand with Accredo and CuraScript SD to contract with manufacturers for specialty pharmacy and distribution services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health. Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.