HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Supply Chain - Overland Park Regional Medical Center in Overland Park, Kansas
Parallon Supply Chain a division of HCA is currently seeking a Supply Chain Director for our Overland Park Regional location*. * The position will be responsible for directing, implementing,
and measuring all current and future CSC operations, including implementations, education training, CSC internal operations, and integration into facility operations. In addition, this position will be responsible for ongoing development and reengineering of future state supply chain strategies for the Supply Chain organization .
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO :
• Develop and assist the SCO’s and their respective divisions to manage operations to an annual aggregate operating budget.
• Manage the global supply chain performance metrics to ensure operational performance goals are met throughout the division.
• Identify and drive execution of continuous improvement opportunities within supply chain operations based on results of operating and financial performance indicators.
• Successfully migrate facilities to the standardized Supply Chain-operating platform.
• Represent HCA in industry group settings and seek knowledge of supply chain strategies from the industry.
• Drive and maintain division executive management emphasis on the migration to the new supply chain organization.
• Coordinate and analyze the success of annual division audits and ensure that corrective actions are initiated to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
EDUCATION – College graduate preferred, but not required.
EXPERIENCE – 7 years experience in Healthcare or related Supply Chain industries.
Title: Director of Supply Chain - Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09752-11738