Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Software Developer in Orlando, Florida
- Develops and integrates simulation with 3D gaming environments
- Develops tools, techniques and efficient processes for the construction and development of interactive courseware, computer assisted instructional materials, supporting simulation and interactive assets
- Develops software and software tools to meet instructional requirements
- Determines and maintains appropriate industry and government standards and specifications including SCORM, Section 508, etc.
- Develops and maintains software backup, configuration management and quality control on program developments
- Interfaces with Configuration Management and Quality Assurance to meet internal process standards.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism when engaging with coworkers, customers and external partners in the conduct of duties
Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS/BFA computer science, game development, software engineering or related degree with 2 years of directly related work experience or
- AA/AS computer science, computer engineering, game development or software engineering with 4 years of directly related work experience or
- Proficient with 3D applications such as Unity 3D. Unreal Engine, WebGL, etc.
- Proficient with Service Oriented and Enterprise Architectures
- Familiar with SCORM, the Experience API or other training interface standard
- Familiar with Information Assurance Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-16-095
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: May 26, 2017
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Years of Experience: At least 3 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: May 30, 2017