VIVA USA Inc Communications Specialist 1 in Orlando, Florida
Req Ref No: RPFLCS776 Location: Orlando, FL Duration: 6 Months
Prepares routine internal and external communications materials/activities to promote and support the mission, objectives, and business goals of the organization. Assists in tracking the perception of the company via editorial contacts and placements in trade publications. Assists in the preparation and design of employee newsletters, brochures and/or related materials. Assists in the management of the company's identity program, including signage, stationery, literature, etc. Performs routine upkeep of company intranet content.
Skills needed: excellent writing and communication skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment; good organizational, time management and project management skills; flexible attitude and dependable.
Computer skills: Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required; Excel, SharePoint, video production/editing and social media tools helpful.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Write articles, including researching and interviewing, for weekly online employee newsletter
- Format weekly newsletter using online newsletter tool
- Make weekly updates to internal digital TV system
- Develop copy and photo ideas for flyers, posters and other communications collateral
- Distribute communication materials to US sites via internal mailings and FedEx as needed
- Attend meetings with internal customers to help brainstorm and create solutions for internal communication projects
- Assist with internal communications department with other activities, such as planning internal campaigns and events (town halls, employee events), communications research, video and photo shoots, as needed.