HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Summer Intern Health Care Revenue Cycle in Orange Park, Florida
Are you majoring in Health Care Management, Health Care Information Management, Finance or Accounting with a 3.25 or higher GPA? If so, Parallon has an excellent paid Internship opportunity for you, with housing provided, in the Hospital Revenue Cycle field.
Summer Interns at Parallon, a leader in the industry, complete projects that meet most school's intern program requirements while learning about revenue cycle and entry level management roles within our organization.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Program participants must complete scheduled training and/or project assignments.
• During the program, candidates will assist assigned members of management/leadership and work on division projects, as needed, to further enhance their management and technical skills.
• Candidates must participate in and meet the requirements of all applicable college/university program requirements to remain in the program.
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and the “Mission and Value Statement.”
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Candidate has demonstrated the ability to excel and out perform peers in an entry level position.
• Candidate is viewed by peers as an informal leader.
• Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and experienced in databases.
• May require occasional travel for training and educational opportunities.
• May require long work hours and weekends.
• Conducts self in a professional, competent and ethical manner.
• Demonstrates the ability to present and sell new ideas and programs.
EDUCATION – Currently enrollment in an accredited college/university with a 3.25 or above GPA. Prefer majors listed in job description.
EXPERIENCE – Less than one year experience in healthcare, logistics and/or finance.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE – None.
Title: Summer Intern Health Care Revenue Cycle
Location: Florida-Orange Park-Shared Services - Orange Park
Requisition ID: 08945-125190