Johnson Controls Metro Collector in Ontario, Canada
- Manage accounts receivable portfolio of assigned branches / countries ensuring that customers are contacted and paying in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle collection, including continuous follow-up with late-paying customers to obtain payment.
- Support cash application team by contacting customers and searching for payment details in order to allocate all incoming payments properly.
- Identify invoices in dispute, assign them to appropriate resolvers, and coordinate the dispute resolution process by communicating with dispute resolvers, and escalating unresolved cases.
- Perform regular account reconciliation with customers and coordinate resolution of all discrepancies.
- Identify reasons for delay of payments, document them in the specific IT tool, and ensure that postings in IT system reflect the situation of the customer and/or invoice correctly.
- Propose uncollectible cases for further legal actions and/or write-offs, and communicate with managers in the specific country to obtain their standpoint regarding these proposals.
- Regularly report and analyze top open invoices with local finance & operations managers in the specific country in order to have their support and/or accelerate cash collection / dispute resolution.
- Meeting customers face-to-face occasionally.
- Bachelors’ degree (or local equivalent) in Accounting / Finance preferred but not mandatory
- MS-Office, knowledge of specific ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, iScala) is an advantage
- Perfect knowledge of English is a must
- Enthusiastic, cooperative and positive behavior, independent problem solving approach
- High level of communication skills and customer orientation
Job: *Finance & Accounting
Title: Metro Collector
Location: CAN-Ontario-Richmond Hill
Requisition ID: WD30032812279