Kelly Services Warehouse position available! in Omaha, Nebraska
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have multiple positions open for Warehouse Workers at one of our top clients in Omaha, NE.
Job Description: Responsibilities include loading trucks, maintaining/cleaning the warehouse and insuring inventory accuracy.
1) Adheres to all safety checks and rules specified
2) Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities, (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc….)
3) Assemble and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner
4) Rotate products in the proper “first in, first out” method.
5) Capable of operating forklifts and pallet jacks.
6) Must have flexibility with hours worked Monday through Saturday
Why Kelly®?At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Category: Manufacturing/ Production/ Operations