Northrop Grumman Program Cost Control Analyst (PCA) 4 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Program Cost Control Analyst (PCA) 4
Requisition ID: 17006848
Location(s): United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Program Cost Control Analyst 4 to assist with all Business activities associated within the Aircraft Sustainment Modernization Center (ASMC) Operating Unit. This position will be located in Oklahoma City, OK
This position reports to the B2 Business Manager and partners with the ASMC Business Manager, Program Manager and his/her direct reports to establish strategy; prioritize requirements and achieve financial goals while ensuring the integrity of business processes.
• Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and forecast on contracts.
• Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
• Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and forecasted.
• Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
• Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost baselines.
• Create financial charts in support of program management and program reviews.
• Oversee billings and collections to the customer to assure timely cash flow.
• Provide business oversight, interface with applicable customers and auditors (internal and external) and assist with contract negotiations as needed to ensure sound business deals within authorized parameters are achieved.
• Interface with diverse functional areas to ensure risks are understood and financial performance is achieved.
• Individual should be proficient at developing and motivating a productive staff in a team environment with excellent interpersonal, planning, and presentation skills.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business with a minimum of 10 years applicable experience (or 14 years of relevant professional experience in lieu of degree) in finance, accounting or program control –OR – a Master’s degree with 8 years of relevant professional experience
Must possess an advanced understanding of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS); Federal Cost Principles including: direct versus indirect, allowable vs. unallowable; Forward Pricing Rate proposals (FPRPs) development, negotiation and execution; advanced understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM), Financial Planning to include Annual Operating Plan development and budgeting to include Capital expenditures and charitable contributions.
Working knowledge of EVMS as applied to major government contracts
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, SAP and BW
Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment
Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the program results
Able to prepare and analyze data and figures
Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions
Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours
Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
US Citizenship required
Active Secret Security Clearance
MBA or CPA certification
Ability to develop and present material outside the immediate work function which requires strong interpersonal communication skills
Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Working knowledge of SAP
Comfortable networking and interfacing with employees of other organizations.
Ablity to change physical locations based upon need
Understanding of DoD contracts, government Cost Accounting Standards, Commercial contracts, Commercial contracts and the FAR
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Program Cost Control Analyst (PCA) 4
Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Requisition ID: 17006848