HCA, Hospital Corporation of America HR Program Manager - Students and Contract Workers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Responsible for managing the contract and student clinical affiliations programs to ensure compliance with OU Medical System’s policy and procedures, The Joint Commission, state and federal regulations are met. Coordinates and manages the clinical placement for healthcare students and serves as the OUMS representative to local schools and universities. Maintains appropriate onboarding records and reports for all students and contract workers.
/Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an accommodation may result in disqualification from the positon. /
- Ensures all contract worker and student affiliation onboarding processes are administered according to policy and in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Creates and manages local communication and implementation processes as related to contract worker and student processes.
- Creates and implements educational programs as needed to ensure employees and managers understanding of the procedures regarding students and contract workers.
- Maintains required onboarding documentation and annual requirements of students’ and contract workers’ qualifications, training and activities.
- Builds relationships with university health programs and other allied health training programs to facilitate student experience and recruitment.
- Collects and analyzes metrics in order to assess the effectiveness of student programs and initiatives.
- Conducts annual audits to monitor compliance with OUMS policies and procedures, The Joint Commission, state and federal regulations.
- Report compliance issue findings to Ethics and Compliance Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer and Director Human Resources.
- Works in conjunction with recruitment staff to create opportunities to recruit and retain students in healthcare professional positions.
- Facilitates processes by which contract companies and schools have easy access to required resources and information.
- Participates in the development of policies, procedures, techniques and activities for student programs and contract workers.
- Adhere to all hospital and corporate policies and procedures and maintain attendance according to policy
- Provide customer service to internal and external HR customers
- Assists HR Operations Director, Recruitment Team and others with special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education:Bachelor’s Degree; Bachelors in Human Resources preferred Experience:Two (2) years professional Human Resources experience Certifications/Registrations Required:None; CCP, PHR preferred
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: *
- Excel expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Critical Thinking skills
- Time Management
Title: HR Program Manager - Students and Contract Workers
Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-OU Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00322-25081