iHeartMedia Engineering Tech Support in Ogallala, Nebraska
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Initial resource for troubleshooting RCS products
The Support department’s activities include but are not limited to:
• Handling phone calls, emails from customers in the United States and other countries.
• Working with development teams to further extend product capabilities.
Who are we looking for?
• We are looking for people with a passion for music and experience of or working in an IT, Radio, TV or an Engineering environment.
• You will have an inquiring mind. Ideally you have demonstrable, well-developed troubleshooting and investigative skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Document interactions with customers; provide answers by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding customers through corrective steps.
• Work with colleagues to troubleshoot problems in software, hardware, networks and systems; write up technical documentation that can be passed onto developers to repair defects and deliver enhancements.
• Work with customers to improve software system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
• Update your own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent customer service skills and a team focus. Candidates should have a good understanding of LAN, WAN, internetworking technologies, Windows Operating Systems and SQL Server. You should be motivated to self-directed learning, have strong troubleshooting, follow-up, interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
Ogallala, NE: 214 N. Spruce Street, 69153
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx