Community Health Systems Pharmacy Technician Certified - Pharmacy - FT - Days in Ocala, Florida
Our Pharmacy Technicians assist pharmacists to dispense,compound, and distribute medications. Receives and stores incomingsupplies. Verifies stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventoryrecords. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Trainsand orients new pharmacy technicians.
· High School Diploma or its equivalent required
· Florida Board of Pharmacy Technician Registration required;
· Current National Pharmacy Technician Certification required;
· Valid Driver's License required;
· Prior pharmacy technician experience strongly preferred.
Job: Hospital Pharmacy
Organization: Munroe Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 1671394