General Electric Bilingual Customer Order and Fulfillment Specialist in Oakville, Ontario
GE Power & Water, a unit of General Electric Company, is an industry leader in solving the world’s most pressing water reuse, industrial, irrigation, municipal, and drinking water needs. Through desalination, advanced membrane, separation solutions, water reuse, wastewater management and process technologies, GE delivers added value to its customers. GE provides value by improving performance and product quality, reducing operating costs, and extending equipment life through a broad range of products and services that are designed to optimize total performance; protect customer’s assets; prevent fouling and scaling; and safeguard the environment through water conservation and energy reduction.
As a customer's first point of contact with GE Power & Water, the Customer Order & Fulfillment Specialist must provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers by providing quality order entry, logistics and invoicing (OTR) This is a fast paced job with many variables in which you will be constantly reviewing and working with (internal/external) Sales/Logistic team members ensuring all order management, warehouse and distribution requirements are met.
• Responsible for full order management (including but not limited to order entry, ensure order issues are resolved, provide tracking information, resolve billing issues)
• Handle inbound calls, from the phone queue and achieve KPIs
• Facilitate problem resolution to increase customer satisfaction. Ensure a timely and accurate response to customer inquiries on billing issues, quote requests, material availability, payment application discrepancies and other miscellaneous matters pertaining to their account
• Proactively action all reports (failed outputs, back-order report, shipped not billed, blocked orders)
• Partner and coordinate with key supply chain departments in order to satisfy customer requirements, minimizes cost and maximize results
• Maintain friendly, efficient, professional and proactive attitude at all times
• Identify improvements in the process to meet customer critical issues.
• College/university diploma/degree or past Support Centre experience
• Fluent in French, written and spoken
•Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Excellent interpersonal skills (in person and over the phone)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and multi tas
• Strong judgement and decision making skills are required.
• Attention to detail and strong quality of work
• Adaptable to change, new priorities, deadlines and interruptions
• Strong problem solving skills; ability to make quick and sound decisions in emergency situations
• Develop proactive positive relationships with supply chain departments.
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Ability to understand specific business objectives, priorities and key processes
MUST be able to multi-task in a high volume contact center
• Ability to work rotating shifts 8:00-4:30, 8:30-5:00, 9:30-6:00 a minimum of 3 statutory holidays.
• Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Citrix and other support center tools
• Solid presentation skills
• Basic billing quality or accounting knowledge
Locations: Canada; Ontario; Oakville
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.