The Inland Real Estate Group of companies, Inc. Regional Maintenance Director in Oak Brook, Illinois
Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc. seeks an experienced Regional Maintenance Director (multi-family / luxury apartment assets) to oversee a region or properties throughout the country. The position will be based in Oak Brook, IL and will coordinate all activities of assigned portfolio to ensure all financial and building maintenance and operations objectives are achieved.
- Develop, implement and monitor effectiveness of maintenance programs to maximize revenue, control expenses, improve tenant satisfaction and manage on-site personnel.
- Provide direction and support to maintenance staff via coaching, counseling, and training.
- Monitor customer service issues by reviewing Resident Satisfaction Surveys.
- Recommend and implement Resident Satisfaction Survey improvement plans.
- Assist in preparation of annual operating budgets.
- Communicate business issues and market trends to senior management and on-site staff.
- Assure adherence to all applicable company policies and procedures, and federal /state / local laws.
- Maintain all level of compliance with all accounting and audit procedures.
- Review, negotiate and execute vendor contracts.
- This position does not have direct supervisory responsibility but does have dotted line supervision of on site maintenance supervisors and maintenance staff.
- This position requires 3 to 10 years of previous supervisory and property maintenance experience within multi-unit / multi-family asset class.
- Experience supervising a region or multiple communities at one time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- HVAC Certifications and Pool Certificate preferred.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are preferred for this position.
- Keyboarding skills are required for this position.
- Consistent (25% - 50% of the time) day and overnight travel is required for this position.
- This position requires nighttime and weekend accessibility (cell phones and computer) due to travel schedule and projects.
Req #: 16-0338
Post Date: 10/3/2016
Job Title: Regional Maintenance Director
Inland Company: Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc.
City: Oak Brook