The Inland Real Estate Group of companies, Inc. Property Manager in Oak Brook, Illinois
The primary responsibility of the Property Manager is to direct and coordinate the financial and physical operations of assigned retail / shopping center property(s) to ensure the corporate financial and business objectives are being achieved. The goal of this position is to meet/exceed Net Operating Income (NOI) projections, to maintain the physical condition of the asset and to ensure compliance with legal requirements and corporate policies/procedures.
- Maintains the highest level of awareness of the status of properties in the portfolio and market conditions in the area.
- Creates annual operating budget for assigned properties, continuously monitors performance against budget.
- Prepares monthly budget variance (BVR) report for review by Senior Property Manager.
- Conducts full property inspections on a regular basis. Completes inspection reports.
- Identifies and controls the physical safety and liability concerns at assigned properties.
- Coordinates an effective property maintenance program. Regularly reviews vendor contracts/performance, addresses issues and negotiates new contracts as needed.
- Maintains regular contact with tenants to address questions, requests and concerns in a timely manner.
- Continuously reviews tenant accounts, monitors the collection process and actively engages in resolving collection issues and disputes.
- Reports collection activity on a monthly basis to members of Property Accounting and senior management.
- Reviews/prepares tenant improvement allowances and ensures timely tenant construction and performance.
- Provides input to Marketing Department on programs and signage.
- Reviews standard provisions of all lease agreements, ensure compliance with operational agreements, R & M responsibilities and governmental regulations. Collect information as required by lease.
Req #: 16-0360
Post Date: 10/14/2016
Job Title: Property Manager
Inland Company: Inland Investment Real Estate Services, Inc.
City: Oak Brook