The Inland Real Estate Group of companies, Inc. Collections Analyst in Oak Brook, Illinois
The Collections Analyst will be primarily responsible for: collection of receivables from tenants at Inland-managed commercial properties; review and analysis of tenant rental accounts; drafting and issuance of legal notices to tenants; and interpretation of leases and lease-related documents. The Collections Analyst will interact on a daily basis with other disciplines within the organization, such as the company's asset management group, lease administration, and property management. The Collections Analyst will also provide support to and interact with the law department and outside counsel on collection matters involving litigation.
- Minimum 2 years experience dealing with commercial collections
- Intermediate or above skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to interact confidently with co-workers and tenants
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time
- Prior experience with retail leases required
- Prior experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
Req #: 16-0315
Post Date: 9/16/2016
Job Title: Collections Analyst
Inland Company: Inland Investment Real Estate Services, Inc.
City: Oak Brook