EY Learning & Development Coordinator in NS, Australia
Title: Learning & Development Coordinator
Job Number: SYD002VA
Are you looking for a change? And you believe you have what it takes to be successful. You want to be part of a team that handles complex issues and resolves challenges for clients. You’re now looking for the next challenge; one that will enable you to achieve your full potential?
As a valued member of our Organisational Development & Learning team you’ll help assist the team with the effective coordination and implementation of Learning and Development events and activities across EY. This is a 9 month contract starting as soon as possible.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling Learning and Development events, programs and associated briefing, coaching or other sessions
- Coordination of all associated program logistics: briefings, calendar entries, monitoring pre-work completion, participant communications, distributing program materials.
- Investigating and managing booking process of internal and external venues nationally and associated equipment and catering requirements
- Liaising with and resourcing internal facilitators/role-players (including staff & Partners) and EY preferred training providers
- Liaising with relevant parties (including HR managers) in other offices and technical education teams
Qualifications, knowledge & experience
You’ll have a proven track record in high level administration and co-ordination roles, ideally within a learning & development environment. We’ll be impressed by your excellent communication skills, strong customer focus and close attention to detail. Your ability to effectively manage projects and build relationships with multiple stakeholders will be key to your success.
Our success is built on the drive and commitment of our people. We’ll strive to achieve the right balance between what works for you our clients and our wider communities. We’ll give you access to leading professional development opportunities and will recognise and reward your talent and your skills.
At EY you’ll be part of a world that encourages you to discover what it’s like to perform at your best.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2016 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved.