Capgemini Senior Software Engineer in North Carolina, New York
Senior Software Engineer
Outsystems . (2 years of experience in outsystems and 7 years of total experience)
HTML5 spec./elements and availability in browser stack (i.e. forms validation, semantic markup)
Hand-on experience developing with HTML5/CSS3 techniques in table-less layout.
Responsive web techniques
Experience integrating web development with at least one large enterprise products (i.e. CRM, WCM/CMS, etc.).
Front-end Web Debugging
1) Desktop Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE10, IE11
2) Mobile Browsers: Mobile Safari, Mobile Chrome
3) Dev Tools:
b) Network Request Analysis
c) CSS/HTML Element tracing
4) Multiple browser testing in VMs (i.e. Modern.ie).
1) Scalable web applications (horizontal,vertical)
2) Database as a Service (DBaaS) value.
1) Openness to domestic onsite client visits.
2) Enterprise culture and current trends
Nearest Major Market: Buffalo
Posted on Date: Oct 12, 2017
Location Location: North Carolina, NY, US
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.