Cardinal Health Assistant, Quality and Regulatory Audit in Niagara Falls, New York
What Quality & Regulatory Audit contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality & Regulatory Audit is responsible for assessing processes and practices for regulatory risk and conformance to quality standards, and working with business and quality leaders to implement improvements.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements in their respective areas, as well as auditing techniques.
- Analyzes regulatory requirements and overall program compliance to determine enterprise risk.
- Proposes and/or implements audit program enhancements.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Communicates best practices observed to other business units.
- Prepares for audits by researching materials, standards, policies and procedures to formulate a plan of action.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete standard tasks
- Works on basic and routine assignments
- Selects correct processes from prescribed rules or guidelines
- Work is closely managed and follows details instructions
- Seeks regular guidance and advice from supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.