Leidos Requirements Manager in NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia
Leidos is seeking a Requirements Manager for our Newport News office. As the Requirements Manager, you will work alongside UNICORN programmers and testers to develop and track development requirements as well as manage the implementation, maintenance and reporting of the product requirements.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to perform continuous business, technical and mission requirements identification and just-in-time definition of requirements
• Work closely with the UNICORN user community to identify, refine, and submit new requirements or change requests
• User story development
• Requirements backlog management
• Change management
• Product bug tracking
• Coordinate customer acceptance tests
• Attend Scrum of Scrums and other meetings for assigned projects
• Work with stakeholders to manage impediments
• Attend increment planning meetings
• Plan and lead iteration planning meetings
• Operate as Scrum Master
• Maintain and update the Requirements tool.
• Participate in requirements review and prioritization meetings.
• Publish reports on the requirements status.
• Support the implementation, tailoring and execution of applicable CMMI processes.
• Other associated duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or technical training certificate and 6+ years of related ISR work experience.
• Ability to work well on a team or as an individual and be willing to adjust to changing schedules driven by operational requirements.
• Experience with the UNICORN application.
• Working knowledge of DGS intelligence production processes and how the UNICORN tool is used to support daily operations.
• Experience with Technical Writing.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience working within a distributed team.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:* U.S. citizenship and minimum of active Secret with ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
• Experience with working in a technical (Agile/SAFe) development environment
• Recent AF DCGS experience.
• Previous software development/testing experience.
• Experience briefing senior leadership and high profile customers
• Scrum Master training or certification.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.