JPMorgan Chase Corporate Finance - Finance Control Office - Business Management - Associate in Newark, Delaware
The Finance Control Office (FCO) was created to ensure a strong and consistent control environment across the Finance function, reporting directly into the Firmwide Controller and with matrix reporting into Firmwide Oversight & Control (O&C). FCO is accountable for oversight of control issue identification, escalation, evaluation and remediation and plays an instrumental role in promoting consistency of approach across both Corporate and Line of Business Finance teams.
The Business Manager will play an integral role in the support, development and growth of the FCO organization by helping drive key projects and initiatives. The successful candidate will have a direct reporting line to the Firmwide Finance Control Officer and a matrix line to the Business Manager for the Firmwide Controller organization.
Responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining strong relationships across Finance, O&C and Technology to support execution of FCO priorities and related deliverables
· Facilitating Committee meetings including appropriateness of attendees, agenda, materials and follow ups
· Leading project management initiatives in support of GF&BM priorities
· Supporting management with budgeting process
· Management of FCO business resiliency plans in partnership with Business Resiliency Coordinators
The candidate must be a self starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment, be confident and have excellent communications skills.
· 5years work experience in financial services
· Business Management or Program/Project Management experience a plus
· People and organizational management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and drive efforts across various groups and be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time while having excellent time management skills
· Sound judgment to enable interaction/influencing of senior level staff
· Thoughtful analytical skills; able to develop, clearly present and draw conclusions
· Inquisitive nature with advanced problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
· Ability to work independently with the focus on efficiency and quality
· Energetic, self motivated and effective under pressure
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint/PitchPro and SharePoint
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.