Goldman Sachs & Co. Digital Consumer Finance - Lending - Credit Risk - Collections Risk - New York in New York
Digital Consumer Finance - Lending - Credit Risk - Collections Risk - New York
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Goldman Sachs recently launched a digitally-led financial services business for consumers. The Firm sees an opportunity to leverage our competencies in technology, analytics and risk management to capture this opportunity at accretive returns and without the burdens of legacy costs and fixed infrastructure.
– Play an integral role in the risk function for the Business: including building out the collections strategy, developing new channel opportunities and enhancing our customer assistance programs.
– Leverage frameworks to build a testing agenda that improves customer segmentation and behavior based strategies.
– Drive customer insights and Influence leadership on the value of these.
– Help to ideate and design new loss mitigation tools to help customers successfully payoff their loan.
– Work closely with business partners, legal, compliance and data analytics to ensure new strategies are fully compliant and successfully monitored.
– At least 5 years’ experience in loss mitigation strategy and analytics
– At least 3 years’ experience with CART or similar software
– Hands-on experience with regression modeling including linear and logistic regression and software such as CART
– Experience in building and executing strategic testing agenda including authoring credit decisions
– MBA or advanced degree in a related field
– Experience developing and analyzing loss mitigation programs
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.