Universal Orlando Representative, Global Promotions (NYC based) in New York, New York
Universal Orlando® Resort is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who's serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn't take magic to put a smile on a guest's face... it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether you're serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you won't just be "doing a job." You'll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?
Manage activity for media promotions in top regional US markets. Oversee day-to-day project management and execution of Global Media Promotions all utilizing high-profile intellectual properties such as Harry Potter, Spider-Man, Shrek, Simpsons, Despicable Me and Transformers.
* MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Liaise internally with creative, production, digital, event, licensed partner and fulfillment teams to track and ensure the effectiveness and success of all programs
- Update and present marketing plans, pitch plans, promotional calendars, budgets and annual projections/recaps
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic global promotional campaigns during major attraction launches at Universal Orlando
- Manage legal contracts and event contracts for assigned partnerships and oversee individual program budgets
- Oversee fulfillment process of all promotions
- Identify opportunities to pitch, negotiate and project manage new business, encompassing TV, radio, print, retail and packaged-goods categories.
QUALIFICATIONS: * Must possess strong project management, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment. * Must be highly detail oriented and able to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations of possible solutions. * Superior business writing skills a must. * Strong creative skills with prior campaign management experience a plus.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Communications required.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years marketing experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 30956BR_ Universal IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. © 2016 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE